Everything we could tell you about Patent Invalidation
You’re looking for Patent Invalidation search or ways to invalidate a patent.
You know there are more than a couple of ways to do it. Or maybe you don’t.
Well, for starters, you need prior art to invalidate a patent.
And believe me, when I say it, Prior art could be found in a lot of places – Conventional and Unconventional. These ways could be used to invalidate any patent, a utility patent, a design patent, a composition patent, and even a Standard Essential Patent.
We’ve been there and done that. Helped find prior art for every kind of patent to invalidate it. Did I tell you it was fun? No?
It was FUN. Want to know what we did and how we did it?
If yes, check out the links below to read all our crazy stories where we share our conquests and the techniques we used to invalidate various kinds of patents.
- Invalidating a Composition Patent – Here is How it’s Done
- Invalidating A Composition Patent: We Collected All Cigarette Packs Sold In Canada
- 7 Unconventional ways to perform a Design Search
- How we found Prior art to invalidate a design patent in a Museum?
Standard Essential Patents
- How lateral thinking helped us in Invalidating a Standard Essential Patent related to HDMI Standard?
Invalidating IP under ITC Section 337
- 3 Instances where we Invalidated patents infringed under ITC Section 337
- How we found prior art for a Trade Secret Infringement case under ITC Section 337?
- How to find Better results than an examiner during Prosecution?
- How we used Pattern recognition to find Unsearchable Prior art?
- A prior art search is more than just providing references
Patents with Mathematical Expressions
- Smart ways to Perform Patent Invalidity searches for Mathematical Expressions
- How we found Prior art for a Patent that focused on an equation?
Most Unconventional Places where We Found Prior Art
- How we found Prior Art in a Sitcom?
- How we found Solid Prior art in Obscure archives of FCC database?
- Why to Consider Images in a Prior art Search?
- How we found Prior art in a datasheet?
Most Unconventional ways we used to find Prior Art
- How we Invalidated Patents using Standards?
- How we invalidated a Patent by Exploiting the break-in Priority Chain?
- How we invalidated a patent by exploiting incomplete disclosure in Priority document?
- How we invalidated a patent by interpreting the broader scope of a claim?
- How we are using concepts of 3G and GSM to invalidate a lot of 4G patents?
- How we found hint of prior art in PTAB Docs during Patent Validity analysis?
- How Spotting Patterns in a large set of documents helped us find relevant prior art?
- How Technology timeline can help find hidden prior art?
- Four strategies that helped us find references when finding it was next to impossible
- 4 Instances where we invalidated Patents using Unconventional Methods
- How we find Prior art in Non-patent literature?
Food for Thought
- 7 Things Attorneys must share before starting a Validity Search
- Attorney Ethics and IPR Invalidations – The Duty of Attorney to Inform Clients
This is cool