GreyB IP Analytics
GreyB IP Analytics tool is built on the idea that investigations on patent landscape can be more intuitive, accurate and efficient.
for savvy IP managers
Full control on how to view patent clusters – slice and dice the patent data the way you like it. A “download” function to help you prepare your analysis for legal, financial and business goals.
for business managers
Remove clutter and save time with no-nonsense, pre-defined landscape insights to get answers for your business strategy meetings.
GreyB Examiner Analysis
Provides answers to the strategic question based on complex data.
- Understand the examination pattern
- Understand how difficult an art unit/examiner tends to be
- Be in a better position to take next steps during patent prosecution
- Back your decisions with sufficient data
- Know the favorable GAUs for your application with the Art Unit Predictor
Effective Management of IDS for your Portfolio through Automation
- Efficient tracking of references and risk reduction (what’s been cited/not yet cited)
- Timely alerts for the applications for which IDS have not been filed
- Automated bibliographic details and PDF of references Download to be submitted with the IDS
- Automatically retrieved English counter parts for the non-English references
GreyB Matrix is a strong knowledge base of non-patent literature that covers millions of research papers, academic journals, PhD theses, product guides, user manuals, etc.
Patent Ranking Engine
Know how much your patent is worth.
After analyzing millions of patents manually (3M+ to be precise) in the last 10 years, we figured out that our algorithm of evaluating the patents has become very powerful. Then we had an idea: why not apply this algo and rank all the patents in the US! That’s how the Patent Ranking Engine was born.
Now anyone can perform an evaluation of their patents and know its rank at the click of a button. Isn’t it amazing?
For IP/Business Heads and Monetization Managers/Patent Transactors
University Insights provide indication for research collaboration opportunities and licensing potential of universities. It can give you a quick peek to universities’ patent portfolio and indicates patents with high infringement potential.
Our project management application extends this interface for our clients to track the status of their projects, share documents, organize deliverables and interact with our delivery team. This is not all. Our clients tell us that this application has helped their internal teams streamline projects very effectively.
USPTO Taxonomy Tree
USPTO Taxonomy tree is generated after analyzing the patents technology domain along with the number of applications currently ingested.