Patent Invalidation Strategy Articles
Hi! I’m glad to see you over here. I know that you hate to be conventional and are searching some out of the box ideas, don’t you? That’s what you should get from GreyB.
What you’ll get from these articles is not only advises but also actionable steps to tweak your patent invalidation strategies. Further, sometimes a guide and a free trial of a tool that could help you build these smart strategies.
If you like these articles, don’t forget to subscribe by filling this tiny form here: Join the list of astute strategists
Articles on Patent Invalidation Strategies
- How to find hidden prior art in Images?
Do you want to know how to investigate an image and present it in a manner that could help disclose a concept and challenge novelty of a patent? This article elucidates the procedure with multiple examples which can help you in the pursuit. Read it here and Start Finding Hidden Prior Art in Images
- [Popular] How to invalidate a patent that has mathematical expressions in claims?
We all know what happens when there is a patent that claims have mathematical expressions –the regular strategies on our toolkits fail. This article discusses where to look in such a case and Invalidate a Patent With Mathematical Expression
- How to invalidate a composition patent?
This is a case study on how we invalidated a patent related to a cigarette filter having a gas adsorbing material and certain specific composition requirements. This can give you an idea What to do When You have to Invalidate a Patent with Specific Composition
- How we used pattern recognition to find an unsearchable prior art?
Finding a relevant prior art in a sea of data – NPLs as well as patent – become finding a needle in the haystack. Conventional strategies just don’t work and you need to go unconventional to find what you were looking for. If you find yourself in such a situation this article can give you an inspiration: How We Used Pattern Recognition to Find Unsearchable Prior Art
- How previous litigations and an examiner interpretation can help in invalidity searches?This case study of a patent invalidation search discloses how analysis of litigations a patent was involved in, and patent examiner’s parameters can give you lead when everything else seems like not working: How to Find Better Results than an Examiner
- What many patent search firms are doing wrong? We have got it right but!
Why some search firms find a result while others fail miserably? If you’re an attorney and wants to make a right selection of a search firm, you must read this article to find Why Firms Fail in Prior Art Searches
- How to invalidate a patent using standards?
This article helps you grasp the importance of Standard search, in general, and digging normative text, in particular, in a prior art search. You can explore the article here: Click here to read
- [Highly Popular!] Why Universities are a rich source of non-patent prior art?
In cases of patents with complex claims, we have found non-patent sources such as university publications to be a life-saver. Not only in invalidation searches alone, have these publications played a crucial role in IPR proceedings, too. Curious? Here is Why Universities are Rich Source of NPLs?
Some Interesting Reads
- [Read by more than 100k people!] 4 Cases where an examiner found ridiculously awesome prior art?
- How a single research paper by a professor can invalidate majority of 3D printing patents?
Guide on Patent Invalidation Strategies
- 4 Patent Prior Art Search Strategies to Refine Your Prior Art Searches
- 7 Unconventional Design Patent Search Strategies